Servcorp provides the World's Finest Serviced Offices, Virtual Offices and Coworking across 150+ global locations.
Burj Doha, also known as Doha Tower, is centrally located on the Corniche road in the diverse business district of West Bay. An extraordinary structure of concrete and steel, this tower was designed by the famous French architect Jean Nouvel and proudly stands as the 65th tallest building in the entire Middle East. This unique skyscraper has no central core, leaving more internal space available to its occupants. The tower is wrapped in a metal mesh facade inspired by the traditional Islamic ‘mashrabiya’ design to shade the building from high temperatures.
Virtual Office starting from QAR 1,200 / month
- Powerful business address to use on your letterheads, business cards, and web pages
- Local landline assigned immediately
- Dedicated receptionist to answer your calls and transfer them to you with the ability to remotely update your call answering, your schedule and call forwarding options
- 24/7 voicemail with voice-to-email
- Print from any desk with commercial grade colour printers
- Superfast and secure internet with highest broadband internet speeds with 99.99% uptime, dedicated Wi-Fi password and V.P.N. capable firewall protection
- Access to the coworking space in three locations in Doha and 150+ locations worldwide
- Fully equipped meeting rooms and boardrooms with state-of-the-art AV technology
- Complimentary selection of the finest coffee or tea at our premium and relaxed lounges, admiring Doha’s city and sea views
- Access to Servcorp’s online private community of 40,000 likeminded imagineers and multinationals to do business with